A hall for all
The King Charles Church hall, near the Pantiles, is a well-used, much-loved community space that badly needs a major upgrade to make it an attractive, comfortable place for everyone.
The King Charles refurbished church hall will provide
- an inviting, accessible entrance with new steps and ramp and full-height glass doors
- new parish office just inside the new entrance
- large new fully-equipped kitchen, with a serving hatch to the main hall
- more flexible hall space with a stowable stage
- modernised decor, fixtures and fittings throughout
- improved acoustics
- lift for wheelchair access to the upper meeting room
- new roof
For more information and to donate to the fundraising appeal, please contact the parish office.
While we prepare for this upgrade, the hall remains open for hire.
Hall Hire Enquiry
Unfortunately we are currently not able to host parties with discos in the evenings.
Church Hall Map